Equal Opportunity Office staff members are available to provide training upon request to any University department, or to any student, faculty or employee group. All trainings will be conducted through Zoom until further notice. We are not offering in person trainings.
- Introduction to UGA's Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy
- Introduction to the USG Student Sexual Misconduct Policy
- UGA's Sexual Assault Response (SAR) Protocol for University employees
- Sexual violence awareness and prevention (Programs at UGA (PDF))
- What to do if you, or someone you know, has been sexually assaulted
- Best practices for accommodating students and employees with disabilities
- Other NDAH Policy-related topics upon request
- NEW: Programs for Minors NDAH and Sexual Misconduct Training (Recorded Training and Slideshow)
Request A Training
- To request a training, please fill out this Form. All trainings will be conducted over Zoom until further notice. We are not offering in person trainings at this time.
- The Equal Opportunity Office offers trainings on many of the topics listed above on a quarterly basis through UGA's Training and Development Center. "Introduction to the Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy" and "Best Practices for Accommodating Students and Employees with Disabilities" both count as an elective toward UGA's Diversity and Inclusion Certificate. To review course offerings at the Training and Development Center and to register, please go to: http://hr.uga.edu/employees/training/
- To see a list of our upcoming trainings, please visit our EOO Training Calendar Here